Socklops Socklops

brilliant

Well done!

many hidden messages to be found, one would assume you have come across some David Icke documentaries - :)

top quality animation as always Firth,
Keep it flowing!

Tales of Torture Part 2 Tales of Torture Part 2

hmmm

congratulations, a terrible flash you created indeed.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

well...

IMPORTANT: for those who diddn't find this animation humerous

you are not yet worthy to witness the works of pure genious and your soul must be demoted asap.

Please kill yourself.

maybe when you are re-incarnated from 6 to 10 generations from now your opinions shall be deemed worthy.

p.s. have my kids Jerry

VOTE 5 ON THIS FLASH FAGS VOTE 5 ON THIS FLASH FAGS

hmm..

haha, keep up the good work. keep making twisted shit! dont listen to sissy 13 year old girls who listen to crazy frog

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

hahahahahahahahahaahah, more!

TV of the Future TV of the Future

haha. good work

Wustfull responds:

Albury - Australia?? Nice, say hello to Ashfield boy... but seriously, i guess thats a pretty good review. Thanks man.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

hahahahahah

Another Day Three Another Day Three

In my opinion graphics jumped around just a bit too much at times.
notable attempt for a storyline however my attention was stubborn.

more violence or humor required

on another note, for those who were touched spiritually by this should have a peek at me taking a dump, perhaps that will touch you too.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

hmm

in my opinion, was ok. nice graphics -at least there was effort put into it however humor was too bland for my liking. something tells me i have seen many of the antics before where infact i may not have.. i could just say predictable. fair few of the games featured are crap. Pause feature can be buggy at times.. not to say much can be done to fix it.. oh well.. shit happens.
Keep up the good work, I hope the next installment doesn't involve too much cheesy humor and perhaps i will be suprised second time around.

B-S fanfic-short B-S fanfic-short

hmm

mildly reminded me of stickin around, diddn't do a good job capturing my attention, use of sound would be good.

HAM-Mosessess responds:

its more of a aquired funny, if you follow the series "bonus stage", but other than that, i guess the humour wasnt...iono..violently racist bashing. or somehting. :)